Notable Achievements & Capabilities
- Produced content on a wide range of subjects, used by journalists from such publications as Variety Magazine, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Stuff Magazine and more.
- Planned, managed and delivered merger and rebrand activities for several companies, developing corporate identity guidelines, brand toolkit, press exposure and sales collateral.
- Created a suite of product pages to improve search engine visibility for a leading digital agency, resulting in moving from outside the top 100, to page 1 for many long-tail search terms.
- As a member of the senior management team, assisted in doubling a company’s turnover and raising the profit margin from 11% to 20%.
- Carried out a market research project, interviewing senior executives and producing a comprehensive article based on the findings.
- Managed a range of events, including content identification, event promotion and securing corporate sponsors.
- Delivered an integrated online sales campaign, tailored for different industry verticals, consisting of email copy, PPC ad copy and landing pages.
Blog Post: Young Science
How Does A Satellite Stay Up In Space?
"Those hi-tech falling stones won't last forever. Like all of us – except maybe Mick Jagger or Keith Richards (if you don’t know who they are, Google is your friend) – they’re all going to grow old, wear out and die, just like that old smart phone that you dropped in the toilet. You know the one, fool."
Campaign: Broadcast Technology
Avid Customer Case Studies
This leader in audio and video technology required copy for an email campaign based on how its products transformed a Spanish media network.
Magazine Series: Renovation
Listed Heritage Magazine Series
A regular ongoing feature in "Listed Heritage", a magazine for owners of listed properties, on the refurbishment and restoration of a Grade II listed Georgian cottage.